Since 1976, Frontier Claim Services has provided the insurance industry in Western New York and Northwest Pennsylvania with timely, accurate, and equitable adjustment resolution services for every type of personal and commercial insurance claim.
Our seasoned team of licensed professionals has nearly 100 years of combined claims experience. We've grown to be a leader in the field by consistently delivering prompt, professional, and superior service with every assignment. We represent the majority of insurance companies licensed to operate within New York State and many of the foremost carriers insuring individuals, small businesses, and commercial entities in the marketplace today. We’re highly-motivated, responsive, and treat each claim with the highest ethical standard. And, we've been recognized as a Recommended Insurance Adjuster by A.M. Best.
To be the full-service, claim adjustment firm of choice by providing prompt and professional claim services that are compatible with the highest caliber claim practices; delivered in a timely manner by a competent organization of highly motivated, dedicated, and experienced associates.
Our Operating Philosophy
To possess the flexibility and experience to service every client need, while providing courteous and responsive services with timely, accurate and equitable resolutions for each assignment.
Frontier Claims accomplishes our mission, consistent with our operating philosophy, through diligent adherence to the following principles of service:
- Our standards of performance must equal or exceed legal and ethical responsibilities to act in good faith and deal fairly with all people on behalf of our client.
- Investigations, evaluations and claim adjustments must be conducted without prejudice and with an open mind so as to treat each claim on its individual merits.
- All claims that are not in dispute will be settled. Non-creditable claims will be vigorously resisted, when authorized by the carrier.
- A clear and reasonable explanation of our position will be given on all claims closed by denial or compromise. Specific reference to the insurance policy, the facts of the claim or the applicable law that forms the basis of the denial or compromise will be presented.
- Accurate and timely reserves will be posted on all claims.
- The management team of Frontier Claim Services, monitors claim policy and procedure for the handling of all claims. It is their responsibility, through audit and review, that full compliance is adhered to.